Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
We are looking for customer-focused candidates who enjoy working with technology and are looking forward to develop their talents.
Under direct supervision, responsible for responding to routine customer inquiries regarding functional and technical inquiries related to Sabre products. Analyzes problems using available tools to identify problem area(s) and recommend a solution. Maintains log of problems in accordance with applicable procedures. Monitors and escalates unresolved problems to 2nd and 3rd level support teams, provides status updates to customers.
High School diploma, University student or graduate.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and make decisions to solve them.
- Proficient in using computer software products and working knowledge of Internet usage.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email, to communicate with customers.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
Other qualifications - not required - but considered a plus:
- Experience with travel distribution/reservation systems (Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus), including understanding the procedures related to the reservation, ticketing and fulfillment of travel bookings,
- Contact Center and /or telemarketing experience,
- Experience working at a travel agency and/or airline reservation or other travel industry provider,
- Travel industry knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
We will receive applications for this job from 19/06/22 to 19/08/09.